Cast & Crew Housing when Filming in The Catskills & Hudson River Valley
Whether scouting locations or already planning the Hudson River Valley for your shoot, you've found a home away from home at the Best Western Plus Kingston. Long hours of production lie ahead with the safety and comfort of cast and crew to consider, so let us check lodging off your to-do list, with abundant amenities to make your team happy and comfortable. Whether your production is large or small, independent or feature, film or television, we understand your needs and are ready for ‘Action!'
- Full-service on-site restaurant, First Capitol Bistro
serving contemporary American cuisine
- Lobby bar with fireplace
- Evening room service
- Complimentary hot breakfast
- 208 guest rooms one king, one queen or two queen beds
- Suites ideal for cast upgrades, office space, wardrobe or editing
- Options to isolate rooms together in one wing of the hotel
- We Care Clean standards in place following guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Hotel-wide complimentary WiFi
- Indoor Saltwater Pool and Precor® Fitness Center
- Full catering services and a variety of function rooms
- Generous parking including spaces for truck and trailer parking
- Separate ATL & BTL billing available
Walking distance to Historic Stockade District with restaurants, galleries and boutiques
¼-mile from Exit 19 of I-87. Allows for easy access to all points north and south in the Hudson Valley
Two blocks from the Trailways/Adirondack/Pine Hill Station with regular service to NYC Port Authority
Don't take our word for it...
"In 2019, myself and the Follow Her team shot a movie in Saugerties, NY, and stayed at the Best Western during our production shoot. What a wonderful experience this was!! The staff was more than accommodating and even allowed us to shoot one of our primary film scenes in the hotel room below mine. My room faced the pool and gym which was extremely motivating to keep myself in shape for set. We shot in winter, February 2019, so having the pool and gym was crucial. I stayed at the Best Western for two weeks and would stay here again in a heartbeat and would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone shooting in this area or looking for a great place to stay!" -Dani, Classified Films LLC